the rain man memories

Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. "Albert Einstein"

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Walk on by...


If you see me walkin' down the street
And I start to cry each time we meet

Walk on by, walk on by...

Make believe that you don't see the tears...
Just let me grieve in private ...
cause each time I see you I break down and cry

Walk on by, Walk on by ...

I just can't get over losin' you
And so if I seem broken and blue

Walk on by, walk on by ...

Foolish pride ..
that's all that I have left
So let me hide the tears and
The sadness you gave me
When you said good-bye ...

Walk on by...
Walk on by ....

1 Comments:

  • At 4:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i'll trace a hand to wipe ur tears
    a look to calm ur fears..
    but if u ask...i'll try to do everything u want

     

Post a Comment

<< Home